Explaindio has 35,000+ users, which by itself is a great info – it’s time-tested, battle-tested, and supported.
What exactly is Explaindio 4?
The product itself is not really new – version 3 is now live for over 2 years, and it had great reviews. This video creation software is a bit different from most of others, above all it’s a desktop software. This means you buy a program that you download and install on your own machine, being it a MAC or a PC. It is possibly one of the most successful video creator softwares in the video market industry, and the official launch is highly anticipated. With Expaindio 4, professional video making can be done in a few minutes, along with HD wallpapers, cartoon animations, whiteboard sketches, text and much more that is supported. It can produce HD videos, with inclusion of full motion videos, animated elements, objects and slide-in text along with animated balloons and more. It is very flexible, and it lets the user combine both 2D and 3d animations.
The new Explaindio 4.0 is being launched after 2 years of its previous version the Explaindio 3.0. So it is bound to have some great features and some really great video assets as compared to its previous version.
What were the main features of Explaindio 3?
The previous version of the Explaindio 4.0 known as Explaindio 3.0 was a bit different but had some really cool features, including the following:
- Newly designed timeline for editing full-time
- Simultaneous multiple animations support
- Both 2D and 3D features
- Object morphing, which was one of the best features by my opinion
- Importing of the 3D elements
- Customisation of 3D models and animations
- More than 180 pre-made text animations
- A number of pre-made videos, images and other object animations included
- Keyframe animations
- New transitions (compared to version 2, which I did not have, so I’m not sure here…)
- Importing of videos in different formats such as the VMW, AVI, FLV, MOV and MP4
- Delay feature for each slide
- And many more
What’s new and different in Explaindio 4
It’s definitely Explaidio 3, upgraded in practically every possible way.
One thing is faster user interface; while growing quite acustomed to the Explaindio 3 interface, it sometimes lacked responsiveness needed to create videos as I’d like to. You know, when your mind is set to creativity, and you find yourself waiting for mouse to move on the screen… Can be very annoying.
This alone is reason enough to upgrade, as far as I’m concerned. But if you’re new to Explaindio, then you need some more data, right?
I am not able to show you everything Explaindio 4 can do for you, you can see a demo on the sales page. I can however give you a short overview of the features:
- Multiple animations at the same time
- Full multi-timeline editing
- Full 3D animations
- Import of external 3D elements
- 3D models and animation customization
- 180+ pre-made text animations
- 140+ pre-made video, image, doodle objects animations
- Easy video creation wizard
- Keyframe animation
- Built-in transitions
- Import videos in most popular format like AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, and MP4
- Pixabay Integration
- and on and on it goes. I really suggest you take a look at the demos for more.
There are several upgrades available:
- OTO1: Explaindio Pro Creator Pack ($97/y), additional 200 intro/outro videos and 700 premium transitions to make every video you make even more professional and unique
- OTO2: Explaindio Club ($37/m), a huge library of 20,000 Doodle images, 4,000 powerful professiona backgrounds and 4,000 animated scenes.
- OTO3: Free CC Footage ($67), access to a library of millions of royalty-free video clips.
- OTO4: Explaindio 4 Enterprise ($97), allowing you to create and sell unlimited videos to clients (agency)
You don’t need any of them for normal work, unless you find the upgrade really useful, of course.
Who needs Explaindio 4?
Well – if you’re in any marketing business, you might need it dearly. Video is on the rise (still…), and marketing without video is less and less amrketing these days. So the shortest answer I can give you: everyone engaged in just about any kind of marketing.
Will Explaindio 4 bring you money?
More or less the same answer – if you’re dealing with marketing, yes. If you’re not, you can still use it for hobby projects and feel great when your family will watch them.
Yes. As an online marketer I have no choice really but to take it. And if you’re in similar business (look above), definitely yes.
You’ll get so much video-creation power in your hands that it will take you some time to leverage it all. In spite of that, you can start creating videos easily in a few hours from your purchase, as the training material is great. And anyhow the software is pretty much self-explanatory, so you will spend most of the learning time learning about the locations of all the options.
In any case, you really should look at the demos. Maybe they’ll convince you even if you’re not tightly connected to video and/or marketing business.
You might also like:
- Stockocity Video Library [Review]
- Videze Bonus
- Simple Video Management System
- Inboxr Mass Engagements On Facebook And Twitter Bonus
- Insta Storie 2 Review
Here at MaxProfitReviews we are in affiliate business with many of the vendors who's products we mention here and write reviews about, which means we will get a certain commission from them should you buy their product via our link. We are however not connected to them in any other way, nor we receive any special commissions for making good reviews. We try to hold our opinion fair and honest, giving you both the ups and downs where we see them. Nevertheless, everything written here is our own opinion and assessment of the possibilities that software provides.