Have you used any video marketing lately? Have you noticed that Chrome does not auto-play your videos anymore? With this, your video views dropped below the average from the last period, right? Well, Simple Video Management System 2018 can come to resque.
It’s basically a full-blown video player that works anywhere – be it in WordPress posts and pages, be it on HTML sites, even platforms like ClickFunnels, OptimizePress and LeadPages are not a problem. And more, of course.
Besides overcoming the Chrome “non-auto-play” feature that makes us marketers a bit angry, here’s a short list of what Simple Video Management System 2018 offers:
- Effortlessly Organize All Your Videos In One Spot: Like the name says, not just a player, but true video management.
- Works On All Sites: WordPress, HTML, and platforms like ClickFunnels, OptimizePress, LeadPages, and more.
- Works In All Browsers All The Time: A truly responsive video player that adapts to all screens, all devices.
- Works Seamlessly With YouTube, Vimeo, S3, and Self-Hosting:Host your videos anywhere and they’ll work.
- “Chrome Proof” Splash Image: Combat the auto play ban by overlaying the animated GIF or text of your choice! End screen too!
- Customize Every Aspect Of Display: Set your video size, start/end times, captioning, alignment, video controls, auto play, etc.
- Reveal “Magic” Buy Buttons, Optin Forms, Or Any HTML: Display whatever you want on screen at the time of your choice.
- Optin Gate: Require an optin to view the full video.
- Tagging with AR & CRM Integration: Integrates with Aweber, GetResponse, MailChimp, InfusionSoft, ten more!
- Complete Video Analytics: Full statistics about your viewers, including when they’re LEAVING.
Wait, there’s more!!!
- End Of Video Redirect: Send your viewer to the link of your choice when the video ends.
- YouTube Style Grids and Lightboxes: Create pro looking video pages and displays without design skills.
- Custom Skins & Frames: Get the look you want, when and where you want it.
And so on. It’s hard to gather everything, but hey, you’re more then welcome to see the demo on the salespage HERE.
having a video on your site, and because Chrome does not auto-play it, it just sits there, maybe the visitor did not even notice it. What if you could add a simple little animated gif to show the visitor where to click? Would it improve your views?
Here are the main platforms Simple Video Management System 2018 works with:
Of course, it also integrates with a number of autoresponders, so your optin rates will go up.
Yes, I believe it’s clear that Simple Video Management System 2018 can be used for any platform and for any marketing.
Please take a look at the full demo of the features on the sales page HERE.
The price of Simple Video Management System?
In the Early Bird, during a short launch, it starts with 29$. I know, funny. 🙂
Later, it’s planned to grow to 47$ and maybe something extra for the multi-site license.
I like it. We’ve had problems with videos on our pages before, and as we run multiple WordPress sites, Opencart shops and a few HTML sites, I believe this inexpensive tool will help us work easier.
So – yes, go get it.
Are there any bonuses?
Of course. I’ve put together a few nice bonus packs that you will get access to immediately from your JVZoo download page.
But let it be a surprise, ok? If you really wanna know, mail me and I will tell you about them.
Right now, go see the demo, I’m pretty sure you’ll like it.
Here at MaxProfitReviews we are in affiliate business with many of the vendors who's products we mention here and write reviews about, which means we will get a certain commission from them should you buy their product via our link. We are however not connected to them in any other way, nor we receive any special commissions for making good reviews. We try to hold our opinion fair and honest, giving you both the ups and downs where we see them. Nevertheless, everything written here is our own opinion and assessment of the possibilities that software provides.