Vidsting – a revolutionary technology to create fascinating 3D intros for your video projects.
What is Vidsting?
Vidsting is a brand new powerful software which allows you to create eye-catching high-quality intros for any of your video projects, and it does so in a minute. You can do all this without any technical experience or video creation knowledge, so it’s really a great app for any video marketer vault.
- 50 beautiful templates with full customisation possibilities give you the power to add your logo or any image you want and create a fantastic 3D animation that can be used as an opener to any video project or on its own.
- 100 included music tracks will give you enought material for many many projects.
- 100 full HD backgrounds that you can use in your projects.
- 100 transparent video overlays will make your animations totaly unique.
- You can create unlimited animations which are the newest craze in the marketing world.
- The animations effectively atract visitor’s attention.
- Create beautiful animated intros, outros and logo stings.
- Included commercial license allows you to sell your creations without any limits, so you can easily do some services for your clients.
How does it work?
In Vidsting, the whole process is down to few steps you need to take.
- Choose your favourite animation from the included templates.
- Customize your animation by adding logo, audio and more.
- That’s is, really.
Vidsting is quite automated, so the above steps are everything you need to do to get a beautiful animation done. What’s left for you to do is download it and use it in any video project you want, for which you’ll need some sort of video editor, such as VideoBuilder, which BTW has great reviews and a great price tag and enables you to quickly produce videos with life-like avatars.
As videos are much more likely to bring visitors to engage, it’s actually a great practice to use short videos in your marketing. And a combination of Vidsting and VideoBuilder is a great and powerful tool.
Who needs Vidsting?
Easy: if you’re doing any kind of video marketing, or better – any kind of marketing as video marketing should be included, it’s for you. Even more so if you’re doing affiliate marketing of any kind.
From what I’ve seen it’s easily the world’s easiest way to create such animations, literally in minutes and without any video experience whatsoever.
Vidsting is priced really low, especialy on the launch day when you can get it for $27. After launch it’s returning to a much higher price tag, but I believe it will still be worthed even at $67 price tag. You actually have to see it to believe it.
Plus, it comes with a bunch of bonuses – just take a look.
Not much to say here; the only thing I could find limiting is the number of templates itself, because 50 sounds a lot, but you will find yourself a bit limited after a while. But worry not, as the guys at Explaindio say, you can always go back and buy one of the OTOs where you’ll have a lot more of options.
So, yes. If you’re using video in your marketing you absolutely have to have this.
Here at MaxProfitReviews we are in affiliate business with many of the vendors who's products we mention here and write reviews about, which means we will get a certain commission from them should you buy their product via our link. We are however not connected to them in any other way, nor we receive any special commissions for making good reviews. We try to hold our opinion fair and honest, giving you both the ups and downs where we see them. Nevertheless, everything written here is our own opinion and assessment of the possibilities that software provides.